It is suspected that could be caused by pyrotechnic residues derived from the holidays.

The City of Rio Olula wins early in a fire Thursday on the second floor of the building that has burned two of its dependencies (where is lodged RadiOlula) and has affected several rooms due to the spread of smoke, although there have been no personal injury.

Sources emergency service 112 have explained that the 8,25 hours a call from the Consistory itself warned of the flames that broke out on the second and top floor of the building that houses a radio studio, added according to a spokesman for the Fire Station Albox.

To place Albox Fire and Civil Guard while also gave notice to the local police moved, so that the fire is being extinguished by firefighters that are held in the area. One person had to be attended by smoke poisoning, with mild.

According to firefighters, who moved to the place two trucks pumper, the fire has affected some four rooms of session, so that the fire could not be extinguished with difficulty smother flames radio studio due to the insulating material covering the soundproof studio room. Tasks involved in Civil Protection also.